The Program and Abstract Book are available for download here:
- Exciton and polariton spectroscopy
- 2D ultrafast spectroscopy and microscopy
- Thermally activated delayed fluorescence
- Singlet fission and triplet fusion
- Organic lasers (including polariton lasers)
- Organic photovoltaics
- Organic and polymeric materials and devices (OLEDs)
- Graphene and other carbon allotropes
- Perovskites: Spectroscopy and magneto-optical effects
- Perovskites: Solar cells
- Perovskites: LEDs, lasers and other devices
- Bioorganic materials and probes
- Other novel materials, probes and devices
Abstract submission guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted using an online submission form no later than 15 March, 2019. Abstracts submitted via fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- All abstracts must fall under one of the recommended Conference topics (see the above list).
- Abstract text is limited to 300 words.
- The number of co-authors is not limited.
- The author can be presenting author only in one of the submitted abstracts.
- The suggested order of your abstract: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- Do not include the abstract title or author information in the body of the abstract. This information will be added from the information submitted in previous steps.
- Use limited references (e.g. Smith 1999), only if necessary.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Abstract authors must register and pay for the conference after their abstract has been accepted or advise us of withdrawal until 30 April, 2019.